Who May Use Libraries
Who May Use the NU Libraries?
- Anyone entering the Northeastern University Libraries will be required to show proof of identification.
- Northeastern University faculty, students, and staff will be asked to show the university identification.
- Boston Library Consortium members and other affiliated groups will be asked to show an appropriate ID.
- Members of the public will be asked to sign in at the security desk.
- As a federal depository, the Northeastern University Libraries ensure public access to government document collections without further question or request for identification.
We feel these measures ensure security and facilitate a conducive atmosphere for research and study.
See also Conduct.