Home » Online Research » All Databases and Trials » Database Trials » Evaluation of Ebsco Discovery
Thank you for taking time to evaluate and make comments on the trial of the EBSCO Discovery Service. Your comments are important to us!
1. Did you find material that was relevant to your topic when using the EBSCO Discovery Service?
1 (not relevant)
Did you find material that was current and scholarly?
1(not at all)
Did you find the EBSCO Discovery Service easy to use?
4. Rate the search functionality (easy to use, advanced or focused searching, wildcards, sorting):1 (poor) 2 3 4 5 (excellent)
5. Rate the convenience features, such as online help, printing, marking, saving and emailing information:1(poor) 2 3 4 5(excellent)
6. Were you able to locate or link to journal articles or books once you read the description or citation?
Comments, if you had to link to an article or locate the book:
7. Which search engine(s) do you normally use for your research?
(check as many as apply)
PubMed or Medline
Web of Science/ISI Citation Indexes
Business Source Premier
Don't know what to use
8. How does Ebsco Discovery compare to the search engine you normally use?
Ebsco Discovery is better
Ebsco Discovery is about the same
Ebsco Discovery is not as good as my usual search engine
9. Overall, which best describes your view of Ebsco Discovery?
The library should definitely buy Ebsco Discovery
Ebsco Discovery would be nice to have
I would not recommend Ebsco Discovery
10. Additional comments:
Thank you for your participation!