PsycTESTS from the American Psychological Association
PsycTESTS™ is a research database that provides access to psychological tests, measures, scales, and other assessments as well as descriptive and administrative information. Offers summaries of scholarly, published accounts of test development or assessment plus downloadable copies of instruments when available to APA (more than 80% of records include actual instruments) Updated monthly, from 1918 – Present.
A diverse array of subject areas and types of tests. The following are just some examples of the types of measures, scales, inventories, questionnaires, and tests included:
- Aptitude and Achievement Measures
- Neuropsychological Assessment
- Educational Measures
- Intelligence Tests
- Developmental Measures
- Competency Measures
- Scales for Beliefs, Relationships, or Expectancies
- Personality Assessment
- Aggression, Coping, or Functional Status Questionnaires
- Occupational Measures
- Racial/Ethnic Identity Scales
- Resilience, Anger Response, or Substance Abuse Inventories
- Military Testing
- Tests from the Archives of the History of American Psychology (AHAP)
Trial ends October 12, 2011
How did you like this resource?
Send us your feedback!