- Agricola (Free web resource)
The US National Agriculture Library's catalog of books and articles relating to agriculture.
- Criminal Justice Abstracts (Ebsco) (Current NU Only)
Indexing and links to full text for scholarly and professional journals in the criminal justice and related fields.
- EIU.com (Economist Intelligence Unit, Country Info) (Current NU Only)
Contains Country Reports, International Business Newsletters, Country Monitor, Country Finance, Country Commerce, European Policy Analyst.
- FDsys (Open Access)
Full-text access to essential federal publications, including the current U.S. Budget, Congressional Record, and Federal Register.
- Foreign Law Guide (Current NU Only)
Note: Courtesy of the NU School of Law
A brief introduction to the legal systems of 190 foreign countries and jurisdications, a list of codifications, gazettes and other sources of law. Also, it identifies any available English translations. Searchable by country, subject, or keyword.
- HeinOnline (Current NU Only)
HeinOnline Journals provides access to online, full-text pre-1980 law reviews and journals.
- LexisNexis Academic (Current NU Only)
Up-to-date business and legal information is the strength of the LexisNexis Academic service. It allows you to search for newspapers, periodicals, public records, and legal documents, often within 24 hours of publication, and in some cases going back 20 years. Most documents are available in full text. [More Info]
- Military and Government Collection (Current NU Only)
Current news pertaining to all branches of the military and government, this database offers a thorough collection of periodicals, academic journals, and other content including full text for nearly 300 journals and periodicals and indexing and abstracts for nearly 400 titles.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service (Open Access)
NCJRS from the US Department of Justice offers extensive reference and referral services to help you find answers to your questions about crime and justice-related research, policy, and practice.
- National Criminal Justice Reference Service (EbscoHost) (Current NU Only)
NCJRS from the US Department of Justice offers extensive reference and referral services to help you find answers to your questions about crime and justice-related research, policy, and practice. This Ebsco version allows you to combine your search with other Ebsco databases.
- PAIS (Proquest) (Current NU Only)
Broad coverage of the social sciences, from 1915 to present. International in scope. Abstracts of books, journal articles, conference proceedings, and many government publications.
- Proquest Congressional (formerly Lexis-Nexis Congressional) (Current NU Only)
Access to congressional documents including hearings from 1824, committee reports, bills and legislation including "hot bills" and voting records.
- Statistical Datasets (ProQuest) (Current NU Only)
Statistical DataSets provides data from licensed and public domain datasets within an easy-to-use interface. Browse contents or search topics and and view your data in tables and charts. [More Info]
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set 1817-1980 (Current NU Only)
Important documents of the United States Congress including reports, journals (1817-1952), Senate executive documents, treaties (after 1978), committee reports, executive reports to congress, and more.