- Connect to PsycArticles (Login required.)
Authorized Users: For the purposes of this agreement, Authorized Users are defined as current members of the faculty and other staff of Northeastern University and individuals who are currently studying at Northeastern University, who are permitted access.
Authorized Users may:
- Search, view, retrieve and display the Licensed Materials.
- Electronically save individual articles or items of the Licensed Materials for personal use.
- Print off a copy of parts of the Licensed Materials.
- Incorporate parts of the Licensed Materials in electronic course packs and electronic reserve collections for the use by Authorized Users in a particular course of instruction at Northeastern, but not for printed (hard copy) or CD-ROM versions of Course Packs, Commercial Use or Re-Sale. Each such item shall carry appropriate acknowledgement of the source, listing title and author of the extract, title and author of the work, and the publisher. Access to the electronic course packs and electronic reserves are to be controlled by security measures, which should include the use of authorized passwords and such passwords are only to be made available to registered students of the particular course. Copies of such items shall be deleted by Northeastern University when they are no longer used for such purpose. Course packs may be made available in audio or Braille may be offered to students who are visually impaired. Permission for any other use must be obtained from the Publisher.
Publisher’s written permission must be obtained in order to:
- Use any part of the Licensed Materials for any commercial purpose
- Systematically distribute any part of the Licensed Materials to anyone other than Authorized Users.
- Publish, distribute or make available the Licensed Materials, works based on the Licensed Materials or works which combine them with any other material, other than as permitted in this agreement.
- Convert any of the Licensed Materials into microform.