Terms for Use of Naxos Digital Services
- Connect to Naxos Music Library
for info on class playlists.
Users may not:
- Part with possession of, distribute, transfer, loan, rent, sell, lease, sublicense or otherwise deal with the Service to another person or body;
- Download, copy, burn, capture, re-transmit, stream or re-stream, record or reproduce the Service by any means or in any form;
- Allow unauthorized access to the Service;
- Alter, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Service for any purpose whatsoever;
- Alter, change, remove or obscure any notices or other indications (including copyright notices) as to the ownership of the Service;
- Use the Service for spamming or of a ‘spamming’ nature; or
- Frame, deep link or establish unauthorized links to any part of the Service,
Without the written consent of Naxos Music Library:
Authorized users may print texts from the Service for research and educational purposes but may not further distribute the material.