Web Of Knowledge (ISI)
- Connect to Web of Knowledge (Current NU only)
Online training (from the publisher's web site)
Authorized users are faculty, students, researchers and staff of Northeastern University. Users include faculty teaching and students enrolled in official distance education programs of Northeastern University. Walk-in users may also use the database at workstations located in the library facilities on an occasional basis and in accordance with library policy & the terms and conditions listed below.
Authorized Users may print or download full or partial search results for their personal use or in the conducting of University business, but may not use such results for purposes of publication or commercial use or sale.
Other than searching, no other use of the database is permitted including:
- duplication of the Database
- creation of subsets or derivative databases from the Database, except as allowed above
- distribution of data retrieved from the Database in any form (printed, electronically relayed, posted to public list services or bulletin boards or magnetically stored) to, or for the benefit, of anyone who is not an Authorized User, except for incidental samples used for illustrative or demonstration purposes
- transfer of the Database, or any portion of the Database, electronically to another computer by way of the Internet, a computer network or other means to, or for the benefit, of anyone who is not an Authorized User, except for incidental samples used for illustrative or demonstration purposes