4. Using NuCat (Library Catalog)NuCat is the library's web-based catalog system that provides information on the Northeastern University Libraries' collection of resources.
Through the myNuCat feature, Northeastern affliates may renew books, request holds on books, set up preferred searches and access licensed online resources.
Use NuCat when you need
- a book at Northeastern written on your topic
- a video or audio recording at Northeastern on your topic
- federal government publications (Note: there are also other sources for this type of material)
- to know if Northeastern subscribes to a particular journal, newspaper or other serial
- a doctoral dissertation written by a Northeastern student
- to check the course reserves for your class
More help using NuCat
Visit the NuCat Help Page.
NuCat cannot be used to search for articles on your topic. See the tutorial Finding Articles for assistance.
End of “Using NuCat (Library Catalog)”