Link to It in BlackboardAn easy way to link your articles in Blackboard
If you just grab a link to a journal article, your students off-campus may not be able to get authenticated access to that article.To ensure that access works properly, follow these steps:
- Go to Google Scholar at scholar.google.com and select "Scholar Preferences"
- Find "Library Links" and click "Find Library" and select "NU All Libraries Shared Resources"
- Search Google Scholar for your article.
- Once you've found it, select: Full Text at NU All Libraries..... Make sure the link works, then right-click on the words "Full Text @ NU All Libraries..." for your URL.
- Copy that URL into your blackboard site or other web page.
It should begin "http://0-www.tdnet.com....".