- Borrow and renew and allow others to borrow in your name
- Ejournal Finder
- Interlibrary Loan requesting materials from other libraries
- Logging in from off-campus
- Research databases: complete A-Z list
- Rooms and spaces: Faculty may request certain library rooms and spaces including study rooms and media viewing rooms.
- Recommend a book, video, DVD, electronic resource, etc., for purchase
Research and Publishing Support
- Citation Guides assist with proper attribution.
- Copyright Information to for guidance on fair use, course reserves, classroom use of media, and digital production.
- Community of Scholars Funding Opportunities allows you to search opportunities for grants, fellowships, prizes and other type of funding.
- IRis, Northeastern's digital archive, is available for you to preserve and share your research.
- RSS Feeds of new library books show you what's new in the library in your discipline.
- Scholarly communication news and information keeps you up-to-date on academic publishing issues.
- Subject librarians and research guides are available to help you with library collections and services in your discipline.
- Avoid plagiarism using these guidelines.
- Provide working urls in Blackboard for your assigned readings that will work consistently for students off-campus..
- Use Google Scholar for an easy way to find and link to journal articles that NU subscribes to.
- Course reserves allow you to set materials for assigned or supplementary course reading and viewing.
Connect to myNEU to place materials on reserve (click "Library" Tab).
- The Digital Media Design Studio can help you and your students design and create audio and video
Learn about planning video class assignments and projects.
- Show your class a video or DVD (hold it for a specific date and time).
- Workshops and instruction are available.
Connect to myNEU to schedule a traditional research, archival research, or digital media production classes for your students (click "Library" Tab).