Reserve Seminar Room, 90 SL
- Submitting this form alone does not confirm your reservation. We will contact you to let you know about availability, or you may call Tricia Reinhart at (617) 373-4970 or the Circulation desk at (617) 373-8778.
- To cancel this reservation, please notify Tricia at (617) 373-4970 or the Circulation desk at (617) 373-8778 as soon as possible before your event.
- 48 hrs advance notice is required to reserve the room.
- Only 3 bookings per person, per semester, please!
- Food in Room 90 must be supplied by campus catering (Chartwell's, at x2479, 41EC)
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted in room 90 only if a representative from NU Food Services is present.
- All events must end 60 minutes prior to the scheduled closing of the library. (View Library Hours)
- The room will be set up by Building Services. There may be a fee for setup of some events; if so, you will be notified.
You may drop off a poster at the Snell Circulation Desk if you wish us to publicize your event.
For questions about Room 90 or this form, please call Tricia Earnshaw at (617) 373-4970 or the Snell Library Circulation Desk at 617-373-8778.