Posted by: Jen Ferguson
We’ve expanded our subscription to the journal Neurology. Accessed nearly 1,000 times by Northeastern users in the past year alone, NU faculty, staff, and students now have full-text online access to all Neurology issues from 1951-present.
Neurology is the official journal of the American Academy of Neurology. The journal aims to advance the field of neurology by presenting new basic and clinical research with emphasis on knowledge that will influence the way neurology is practiced.
Neurology content includes:
- Clinical/Scientific notes
- Views & Reviews (including Medical Hypothesis papers)
- Issues of Neurological Practice
- Historical Neurology
- WriteClick® Editor’s Choice
- Position papers from the American Academy of Neurology
- Resident and Fellow section
- Patient Page
- CME Quizzes
- Supplementary data (including video) for specific articles