Posted by: Jon Reed
Welcome back Huskies! We hope that your semester is off to a great start. Our staff at Snell Library wanted to jog your memory about five essential things to know about Snell Library in Spring 2018:
1. Get a jump start on your coursework by talking to your subject specialist. We have a specialist for everything you could need help with, from architecture to engineering, even 3D printing and video production. If you can’t stop into the library you can always search our FAQ or reach us 24/7.
2. We’re working to keep your library clean. 24/7 study can be a messy business, that’s why we worked with our partners at ABM to establish a nightly cleaning schedule for Club Snell. Tuesday through Friday, each floor gets a whole night dedicated to cleaning.
3. You can now find textbooks easier than ever. Your professor can put your textbooks on reserve in the library. To find out if they did search on the library homepage or ask your professor.
4. Want to learn how to cite your sources like a pro? Beautifully visualize your data? Record the next Grammy-winning album? You can do that and more through our workshops. Keep an eye on our calendar for workshops, film screenings, and fun activities.
5. Ever forget you husky card but still want to get into the Library? Too busy to commit your HuskyID to memory? Well we installed a hand scanner just for you! Register with Student Services to take advantage of this exciting pilot program.
Posted in: Serendipity