Posted by: Sandy Dunphy
Elsevier’s ClinicalKey will replace its older MD Consult resource beginning January 1, 2014. You will be able to find links to ClinicalKey from all of the same places you now can find MD Consult (the library’s A to Z index, Books & E-Books, and the Biomedical and Health subject guides).
ClinicalKey brings together greatly expanded content, including hundreds of additional e-books, e-journals, practice guidelines, videos, and images.
ClinicalKey includes the following expanded features:
- single search interface across resources
- 900+ top medical books in medicine and surgery
- 500+ medical journals
- 15,000 medical & surgical videos
- 15,000 patient education handouts
- 2,800 drug monographs from Gold Standard
- 800+ First Consult point-of-care clinical monographs that assist with complex cases
- more than 5 million images
- 4,000 practice guidelines